Both honey and cinnamon have been long used in folk medicine for their potent healing properties and health benefits. They are known for the positive results they provide, especially when it comes to the hair. Namely, using the recipe below which uses these ingredients will completely transform your hair.
Transforming your hair refers to nourishing and moisturizing the scalp, preventing hair loss, eliminating dandruff, working against split ends, etc. Moreover, cinnamon is known to enhance blood circulation and when combined with honey it makes the hair shinier, elastic and voluminous, and it stimulates its growth. Ultimately, the given the fact that cinnamon acts as antioxidant, it protects the hair from bad conditions like low temperature, UV light, stress etc.
If you are one of those people who have weak, thin, dull and brittle hair, give the following homemade mask a try. However, the mask can be used by anyone as it works for all hair types.
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Take a small pan, put the olive oil into it, and place it on the stove
- Warm the oil a little bit and then remove from heat
- Transfer the olive oil into a bowl and then add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well by using a spoon
- Take a comb and divide the hair with it so that you can easily apply the mask
- Take a brush applicator and apply the mask onto the scalp, going from the back to the front
- Let the mask work for at least 15
- Then, shampoo and condition the hair as usual
- Repeat the procedure once weekly to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss